Traditional fuel energy is decreasing day by day, and the harm to the environment is becoming more and more prominent. At the same time, there are still 2 billion people in the world who have no normal energy supply.
At this time, we focused our attention on renewable energy.
Among them, solar energy has become the focus of attention because of its unique advantages. Abundant solar radiation energy is an important energy source, an inexhaustible, pollution-free, cheap, and freely usable energy source.
Next let us analyze the advantages and disadvantages of solar cells
Solar photovoltaic power generation has many unique advantages:
1. Solar energy is an inexhaustible source of clean energy, and solar photovoltaic power generation is safe and reliable, and will not be affected by the energy crisis and unstable factors in the fuel market;
2. The sun shines on the earth, solar energy is available everywhere, and solar photovoltaic power generation is especially suitable for remote areas without electricity,
and it will reduce the construction of long-distance power grids and the loss of electrical energy on transmission lines;
3. The generation of solar energy does not require fuel, which greatly reduces the operating costs;
4. In addition to the tracking type, solar photovoltaic power generation has no moving parts, so it is not easy to get damaged, installation is relatively easy, and maintenance is simple;
5. Solar photovoltaic power generation will not generate any waste, and will not generate noise, greenhouses and toxic gases, therefore to be an ideal clean energy.
Install 1KW photovoltaic power generation system, which can reduce CO2600 ～ 2300kg, NOx16kg, SOx9kg and other particles 0.6kg per year;
The roof and walls of the building can be effectively used without occupying a lot of land, and the solar panel can directly absorb the solar energy,
thereby reducing the temperature of the walls and roof and reducing the load of indoor air conditioning;
7. The construction period of the solar photovoltaic power generation system is short, and the service life of the power generation components is long,
the generation method is more flexible, and the energy recovery cycle of the power generation system is short;
8. It is not limited by the geographical distribution of resources; it can generate electricity at the place where electricity is used.
Everything has its two sides. Although solar photovoltaic power generation has many of the above advantages, it also has its disadvantages
1. Geographical distribution, seasonal changes, and day-night alternation will seriously affect its power generation. When there is no sun,
it will not generate electricity or the power generation is very small, which will affect the normal use of electrical equipment;
2. The energy density is low. When used on a large scale, the occupied area will be relatively large and will be affected by the intensity of solar radiation;
3. The cost of the photovoltaic system is relatively high, the system cost is not low, and the high initial investment seriously restricts its wide application;
5. It is difficult to accurately predict the power generation of the system.